Open Science Journal (OSJ) is multidisciplinary Open Access journal, we accepts scientifically rigorous research, regardless of novelty. OSJ broad scope provides a platform to publish original research in all areas of sciences, social science, humanities, including interdisciplinary and replication studies as well as negative results.
- Research Article, presenting the results of primary scientific research and typically following the format of a traditional research paper;
- Review, presenting conceptual advances, syntheses, and integration of a field or topic;
- Policy Bridge, articles focused on bridging scientific knowledge with policy issues, policy options, or policy analysis;
- Practice Bridge, articles focused on bridging scientific knowledge with analysis of, challenges with, or opportunities for specific practices;
- Commentary, explanatory essays, treatises, and opinion papers, typically invited by the Editorial Board;
- Comment & Reply, items of correspondence relating to Open Science Journal articles and promoting discussion of relevant research, accompanied by author responses; and
- Book Reviews, critical reviews of books, invited by the Editorial Board.